Friday, January 30, 2015

January Favorites 2015!

Hey Loves! It's finally Friday! January is coming to a close so I thought I would share with you all my favorites for this month. 


  •  NYX HD Concealer in Green: Earlier this month my acne was extremely bad and this concealer helped a ton! The green cancels out the redness that the zits were causing.
  • Dove Dry Shampoo: I don't wash my hair everyday so this comes is a lifesaver for those days my hair is greasy. Plus its only like $4.00 at the drugstore!
  • Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Spot Eraser : I actually use this for under my eyes. I know I know they make a separate concealer for that, but I think the yellow tones help cancel out the darker tones under my eyes better that the pink tone one does.
  • NARS Smudge Proof Eye Shadow Base: I did a full review on this earlier this week, so go check that out if your interested in why I love this so much!
  • Naked 2 Basics Palette : This palette has great neutral toned shadows that are super pigmented and blend easily. Let me know if you want me to do a tutorial with this!These are my favorite shades:




  • Tarte Blush in Thankful: (Unfortunately this color isn't sold anymore) This is a natural toned blush that last ALL DAY long. 


I hope you have an awesome rest of the weekend! Let me know in the comments below what you've been loving this month!


xoxo, Em


2 comments:

  1. Still need to try out the Naked Basics! I love Tarte blushes so much!
    By the way, I nominated you guys for the Liebster award!
    You can check it out on my blog. :)

    www.miss-singh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give the Naked Palette a try! Thanks so much for nominating us! It means a lot.

      Delete