- NYX HD Concealer in Green: Earlier this month my acne was extremely bad and this concealer helped a ton! The green cancels out the redness that the zits were causing.
- Dove Dry Shampoo: I don't wash my hair everyday so this comes is a lifesaver for those days my hair is greasy. Plus its only like $4.00 at the drugstore!
- Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Spot Eraser : I actually use this for under my eyes. I know I know they make a separate concealer for that, but I think the yellow tones help cancel out the darker tones under my eyes better that the pink tone one does.
- NARS Smudge Proof Eye Shadow Base: I did a full review on this earlier this week, so go check that out if your interested in why I love this so much!
- Naked 2 Basics Palette : This palette has great neutral toned shadows that are super pigmented and blend easily. Let me know if you want me to do a tutorial with this!These are my favorite shades:
- Tarte Blush in Thankful: (Unfortunately this color isn't sold anymore) This is a natural toned blush that last ALL DAY long.
I hope you have an awesome rest of the weekend! Let me know in the comments below what you've been loving this month!