Hey loves! I hope your week has been great so far! ( I am currently home trying to fight a cold )A fun fact you guys didn't know about me is, is that I LOVE Sweet Potato Fries. I always order them when I go out to eat, but those aren't always the healthiest. As I was looking on Pinterest one day I got the inspiration to make my own recipe. I add cornstarch to make them crispy and garlic and Italian seasoning to add more flavor. (By doing that your'e also not tempted to eat them ranch!)
- Sweet Potatoes ( 1 is about 2 servings)
- Oil (eyeball it. You want all of the sweet potato to be covered but not soaking wet)
- Dash of Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 a TBS. Cornstarch
- Garlic Powder*
- Italian Seasoning*
*As much as you like
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wash your sweet potatoes, peel, and cut them into fry like shapes. ( The thicker they are, the longer they will need to cook)
- In a bowl mix in oil and cornstarch. (depends on how many sweet potatoes you're making) Make sure the corn starch is blended in; no white spots.
- Then mix in your seasonings to your liking.
- Put on a baking sheet and cook on Both side about 16-18 min.EACH. (works best with no cooking spray or tin foil)
Send us pics and let us know down below if you guys make these! I hope you like them!