Tuesday, January 20, 2015

What's in Liv's Makeup Bag?



Hello friendly friends! Liv here! Today I come to computers across America bearing the words we all want to hear...my favorite makeup! So, I won't keep you any longer. Here's what's in my makeup bag as of January 2015! (Swatches of everything are at the end!)





My bag is from Victoria's Secret, and it's kind of like a rubbery-plastic material. I've always had cloth bags, so I went for something a little more sturdy this go round. And I love it!


A little sneak peek inside...


Concealer is one of my most important things in the whole bag! On the far left is my Neutrogena Brightening Eye Perfector, and I actually just got it! The few times I've used it I really liked it. I but it under my eyes and anywhere that needs a little brightness! In the middle is my Almay Smart Shades concealer in light. I use this for my blemishes, and am happy with the result. Last, on the right is my Garnier Skin Renew roller ball concealer. I've had this for awhile, and I don't think they sell this exact product, but a similar BB Cream one. That's my next concealer buy!


Here's the rest of my face products! My NYC Bronzer in Sunny on top, Rimmel Stay Matte powder in 003 Natural on the bottom, and Revlon Naked foundation in 110 Ivory. I've been using the Rimmel powder for years and years, and I wouldn't ever use anything else. It goes perfectly alone or over foundation. I don't wear foundation every day, only when I have enough time.


Eye products! Starting from the left...Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara, Clinique Lengthening Mascara, bareMinerals eyeliner in Charbronze, and Urban Decay eye shadow in X. I have mixed feeling about the UD mascara, it's kind of messy and requires me messing with my lashes more, but the end result is great lashes! The Clinique is a longtime favorite, quick, easy, goes on really smooth. A classic. The bareMinerals is my go to eyeliner, in a really pretty cool-bronze color. Last, the UD eyeshadow is the perfect quick color! Has the perfect shimmer that creates a gorgeous glow!

These shadows are from my Benefit Cabana Glama' set. Not sure of the actual names of the shadows, but they are really awesome! The perfect consistency.


These are from a bareMinerals set that I got for Christmas. I can't seem to find the set on the website or anywhere, so I can't tell you the name! But these colors I use for a more formal occasion, as they are darker.


I have so many lippies. But these are some favorites! Top right is Revlon Lip Butter in Watermelon, top left is Mary Kay Triple Layer Encore in Pink Again/ Rose Encore, below that is bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie lip gloss in Femme Fatale, bottom is Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Elusive.


Here's a few tools I use! 2 sample Clinique mascara brushes, a wedge sponge for concealer, and a Sally Hansen eyelash curler.


Here's my eye brushes! From left: Smashbox large blending brush, Sonia Kashuk reg. eye brush, SK angled blender, mascara wand, Elf reg. brush, SK blender.


Face brushes from left: bareMinerals feather light stippling brush (I use this for blush), Elf angled blush brush (I use for highlighter), Ecotools powder brush, Clinique foundation brush, mascara wand (I use for eyebrows), Ulta concealer brush (for blemishes), and Ecotools concealer brush (for under eyes).


UD eyeshadow in X and bareMinerals eyeliner in Charbronze


Eyeshadows from bareMinerals set


Eyeshadows from Benefit Cabana Glama


Mary Kay, Revlon Lip Butter, bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie, and Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm


Thanks for reading! Have a great day!
I'd love your feedback! Comment below any post ideas you may have, or if you liked this post!

xoxo, Liv 







No comments:

Post a Comment