Crock Pot Loaded Baked Potato Soup:
- 1 30oz. bag of frozen, shredded hash browns
- 3 14 oz. cans of chicken broth
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 tbsp. of chopped onion ( the spice )
- dash of pepper
- 1 8 oz. pkg. of cream cheese
- bacon bits
- shredded cheddar cheese
- The first thing you want to do is add the frozen hash browns, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, chopped onion seasoning, and pepper into your crockpot. Keep the crock pot on low for about 5 hours.
- After about 5 hours, add the cream cheese to the pot and put your crock pot on high. Once all the cream cheese is melted and your soup is nice, thick, and creamy it is ready to serve! ( make sure you break it up so it melts faster! )
- Add any desired toppings. I personally prefer bacon bits and cheese, but you could add sour cream if you want.
Please make sure you comment down below and tell us how you like it! I think its absolutely perfect for these cold winter days that we're having. I hope you guys have a great rest of the day and we will see you on Friday!