Friday, February 27, 2015

Having Faith

Hey guys! This week has been busy and I haven't had time to post, but I wanted to share this little nugget with YALL before the weekend! 

I always find myself stressing about things when I just need to take a step back, and realize God has everything under control. I am working everyday to have faith in God. I always think that I am the one who has to fix everything, but that's not true, at all! Everything will happen in God's time, for he has perfect timing. 

Remember this as you go throughout your weekend! Don't stress, have faith. For everything will happen in God's perfect timing. You don't have to do everything, give it to God!

Xoxo, Liv

4 comments:

  1. Truly expressed!! We need to calm down and have faith! :)

    nikitapalei.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stress about such little things and half the time I can't control the situation or it's so far in the future that I'm just being ridiculous. I try to remember that God has it in his hands and I need to relax, but man is that hard! This is a great post Liv I really enjoyed it and it helped calm me down!
    xo, Lauren-lee
    www.laurenleegrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like we're the same person. Remember Philippians 4:6, “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God."
      Xoxo, Liv

      Delete