Friday, November 14, 2014

Best Drugstore BB Cream for Acne Prone Skin

Hey Girl!. Have you been searching the drugstore trying to find the perfect BB cream that won't break you out and control your oily skin? If so then your in luck! I have finally found one that won't break the bank! I have extremely oily acne prone skin and have struggled to find a BB cream that has a decent amount of coverage, but also won't clog my pores and make me break out. Then one day out on a whim I saw the Maybelline New York Dream Pure BB Cream with 2% Salicylic Acid at Ulta and decided to give it a try. I'm sure glad I did because it works amazingly! I use this everyday for school and have had no problems with it looking cakey or sliding off my face throughout the day. The salicylic acid helps prevent breakouts. I still have to wear a mattifying powder, but I don't have to keep reapplying it during the day. If you are looking to try a new BB Cream I would definitely recommend this product. Even with a naturally red face with lots of acne scars it still covers everything up. I hope this has helped some of you out! Have a wonderful day!

xoxo, Em




No comments:

Post a Comment