Thursday, January 8, 2015

Olivia's 2015 Bucket List

I always think it's such a fun idea to create a bucket list, but I never follow through with it! So for 2015, I'm going to make a Bucket List. For real this time. 

So here's some stuff I want to make happen in 2015:

1. Go zip-lining. I've always wanted to zip line down a mountain, across a lake, something. So I'm going to make it happen.



2. Send snail-mail. I've always loved writing letters! So this year I'm going to write everyone letters. Friends, Family, everyone. And, a little secret? Sometimes I write letters that don't get mailed anywhere except to a box under my bed. Because you'll feel so much better if you just let it out.



3. Never say NO to adventure. I'm a very cautious person. I worry, I stress, I over think. "Buckle up!" "Be safe!" "Don't be gone too long!" This can make me not want to go out and do things. But in 2015, I'm going to overcome this problem, by being more adventurous! Who knows what I'll do, or where I'll go!



4. Travel somewhere new. I would love to visit a place I've never been! I could give you plenty of ideas...but lets make it a surprise.



5. Read more books. Not that I have a lack of reading in the past.. But to read more meaningful books. Check some books off my lists.



6. Pray more. This is a serious one. In 2015 I want to pray more than I ever have before. I want to grow even closer with Jesus! 



Thanks for reading my bucket list! This summer I will have to update you guys and tell you where I'm at with my list.
xoxo, Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment