So here's some stuff I want to make happen in 2015:
1. Go zip-lining. I've always wanted to zip line down a mountain, across a lake, something. So I'm going to make it happen.
2. Send snail-mail. I've always loved writing letters! So this year I'm going to write everyone letters. Friends, Family, everyone. And, a little secret? Sometimes I write letters that don't get mailed anywhere except to a box under my bed. Because you'll feel so much better if you just let it out.
4. Travel somewhere new. I would love to visit a place I've never been! I could give you plenty of ideas...but lets make it a surprise.
5. Read more books. Not that I have a lack of reading in the past.. But to read more meaningful books. Check some books off my lists.
6. Pray more. This is a serious one. In 2015 I want to pray more than I ever have before. I want to grow even closer with Jesus!
Thanks for reading my bucket list! This summer I will have to update you guys and tell you where I'm at with my list.