Hey girls! Happy Friday! Christmas is now officially less than a week away and if your family anything like mine then you love to bake during this time of year. The recipe I'm going to show you is one that we make every single year. Even if you aren't too savvy in the kitchen you can make this, its super easy and requires no use of the oven!
White Chocolate Chex Mix:
- 5 c. plain Cheerios
- 5 c. chex corn cereal
- 1 ( 9 oz.) Hanover Butter Snap mini pretzels
- 1 ( 14 oz.) M&M Peanuts
- 24 oz. white almond bark
1. Mix the first 4 ingredients all together in a large bowl. (Use the biggest bowl you have)
2. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave using 30 second increments and stirring occasionally.
3. Pour the melted white chocolate onto the chex mixture. Stir until all the white chocolate is completely mixed in.
4. Lastly, pour the mixture onto parchment paper and put into the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Then when your all ready to eat it you can just break it apart.
I put mine into cute little baggies and gave them for my friends for Christmas! If you guys make it make sure to leave comments down below and let me know how you liked it! Have a Merry Christmas!