Monday, December 1, 2014

DIY: Christmas Countdown!

          Hey girl! I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving and got some great deals on Black Friday! I had a wonderful time spending it with all my family. Memories were definitely made that I will never forget.
          Sooo, it is now December 1 and that means the countdown to Christmas begins! Fun fact about me, Christmas is my favorite holiday, time of the year, all of it ( I even start getting excited before Halloween ) you could say I'm kind of obsessed! One of my favorite things is the anticipation leading up to Christmas Eve and Day. I've always wanted to get an advent calender with chocolate in it but never have, so this year I decided to make my own Christmas countdown! Instead of using chocolate I put little activities to do each day, such as, decorating the tree or wrapping presents.  Its super easy to make and looks adorable!


          Materials Needed:


  • Mason Jar
  • White, Green, and Red  Paint
  • Paint brush
  • Red and Green craft sticks
  • Sharpie
          All you need to do is paint your mason jar (I had to use 3 coats of white paint), then using the craft sticks write days til Christmas on one side and an "activity" on the other. For Example:




I also used red and green paint to write Christmas Countdown of the front!

                 I hope you guys found this helpful and have a wonderful day! This definitely has helped me get more in the holiday spirit (if that's even possible!) and hopefully you did too! If you have any requests for some more holiday themed posts please leave a comment down below and subscribe for more!

xoxo,Em















No comments:

Post a Comment