Just like every other person out there I don't like doing homework and studying, but hey you just have to do it.
- The first thing I always do is make a To Do List. That way you know exactly what you have to do and won't forget anything.
- Next get all the supplies you need, a big glass of water, and find a quiet place.
- Reward yourself. Every time I finish an assignment I'll let myself either watch a video on YouTube or Netflix.
Favorite Ways to Study:
- Color coding everything. This helps me remember so much because I can correlate whatever I'm studying to the color pen I'm using.
- Flashcards & writing it down
- Acronyms. For my AP I had to memorize where all of the countries in Europe were and their capitals. This was how I got an A on that test. The sillier and more random it sounds, the better it will stick with you.
- Have someone quiz you or pretend like your teaching the lesson to others.
- I also like to listen to music while I study.
I hope this has helped some of you! Please comment down below what study tips work best for you!
Make sure to follow us for more!