Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Something New...



So lately I've been trying to drink more water, but plain ol water just gets boring! So here's a cute, quick idea to liven up your water! 


Strawberry Lemon Water! I love to get a huge glass full of icey cold water, slice up some strawberries and lemons, and drink it up! 

I typically put around 5 slice strawberries and a couple slices of lemons. Another tip is to fix the fruit water and put it in the fridge so the fruit will infuse into the water and it will taste better :) 

I hope you guys enjoyed this quick little post, comment if you love fruit infused water! Or if you want to try some ❤️ don't forget to follow us on Twitter and Instagram, @emandlivsblog! 

Xoxo, Liv

2 comments:

  1. This looks so YUM!
    Will defs give it a try xoxo
    leahbyyrne.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heat is taking over here in India. I have try this!! :) :D

    nikitapalei.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete