- First of all , which I think was the most shocking reveal of the night.....Mona's ALIVE! When the girls first see her, she is pretending to be Alison and in my honest opinion I thought she went crazy...again. But then later that night when the generator stopped for a few minutes she explained to the girls that she was just pretending and that A had kept her their since she faked her death.
- Now, it was revealed that A's name is apparently 'Charles'. Well that's great we have a name, but that's all. We don't actually know who he is. In the home movie that Spencer saw it made it appear as if A is Jason's twin. I think he really is, because I remember thinking while watching the season 4 finale, that Jason could have a twin.
- I think Charles is really either Wren, Lucas, or even Ian. We thought we saw Mona dead so obviously Ian can be raised from the dead too.
- I think Andrew knows who Charles is and is trying to somehow protect the girls by creepily stalking them and their relatives?
- Finally the Rosewood Police actually believe that the girls are in some real danger. It's about time!
I hope you guys somehow understood my jumble of words. This episode left me even more confused than before. Leave a comment down below if you watch the show and any theories you have. I'd love to hear them!
Let me know if you have any ideas of what I should post about and make sure to follow us so that you will be notified every time a post goes up!