Today I'm going to share with you all my everyday makeup routine! I've been doing this look a ton recently and really like it.
- The first thing I do is of course, conceal my under eye circles. I apply a small amount in a triangle shape and use my Earth Theraputics Beauty Blender to make it look as natural as possible. Then, I mix my Ready Set Gorgeous foundation with my Rimmel BB Cream in the Matte formula and apply both us these with my Beauty Blender as well.
- I then set my face with a pressed powder from Covergirl and used a blush from NYX in the shade 'Dusty Rose'; a really pretty mauve taupe color.
- For the eyes the first thing I do is prime them, obviously.
- For the actual eye look I use my Stila in the Light palette. I've been doing more shimmer looks recently. On the inner third of my lid I put 'Bubbly' gorgeous shimmery gold. On the outer third I used a mix of 'Gilded Gold' and 'Sunset'. Using a blending brush from Sigma I then blended that all over my lid, pulling it into my crease. Lastly I used a matte brown shade in the shade ' Sandstone' in the outer corner and lightly in the crease.
- Lastly, I finished off with my holy grail mascara!
I hope you guys found this helpful! Comment down below what beauty products you've been loving recently!
Follow us on our Social Media:
Twitter and Instagram: @emandlivsblog
Pinterest: Em and Liv