Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Beauty Haul & Review


Hey loves! So, a couple of weeks ago I went to Ulta to grab some toner and of course I was drawn to all the makeup and bought more than intended. But hey, I'm sharing my thoughts with you guys. That's justifiable isn't it?


The first product I bought was the CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation. The consistency of this product is AMAZING, especially if you have oily skin! It helps control the oil all day long and doesn't slide off your face. The only downside is that I got a shade darker than what I actually need so at times it has looked a little orange, but I've been mixing it with my Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream to make it work. I would totally buy this foundation as long as you don't have a problem with your foundation oxidizing.

Since CoverGirl was buy one get one 50% off I also got a Smoothers pressed powder in 710, Translucent Light. This works wonderfully with the foundation I got!

Like I've mentioned before I like toners that strictly just clean my face and this one is absolutely perfect for that!





















I don't wear eyeliner that often but I want to start using it more, so I bought the cheapest one I could find to start playing around with. It works pretty well, but oddly enough this eyeliner is better for doing winged liner than just a simple line. Depending on what you wear the most I  would give this a whirl.













Luckily I didn't break the bank on this little shopping spree. Let me know in the comments down below if you've tried any of these products or if you have some recommendations for me! Make sure to follow this blog and all our social media. Have a lovely rest of the day!

xoxo, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment