Saturday, February 14, 2015

Clinique Beauty Haul!

Hey  everyone! So, a couple days ago I went to Clinique to get some new foundation, and by getting that I qualified for the "free" gift! I think I've gotten the gift at least 5 times... I'm pretty sure I had to spend $27 to get the gift, and that's how much my foundation was! So, here's some pictures of what I got!

Here's the adorable bag the gift came in! It's so cute!


The foundation I got. Redness Solutions with SPF 15, the shade is 01 Calming Alabaster.


Time for the goodies! Starting from the top row, left side.
1. Strawberry Fudge eyeshadow duo, and blush in Pink Blush. (picture down further!)
2. Lash Doubling Mascara. My absolute favorite mascara!
3. Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator. A thicker moisturizer.
4. Different Lipstick in A Different Grape. (picture down further!)
5. Take The Day Off makeup remover. It's oil-based, which makes makeup slide off!
6. Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion +. I looove this product.


Here's the lipstick (A Different Grape), the eyeshadow duo (Strawberry Fudge), and the blush (Pink Blush).


I hope you guys enjoyed this mini-haul, and you should go buy this little gift! It's so cute. Clinique is my favorite and most- rewarding brand out there. If you have any questions about these products or Clinique in general, don't hesitate to comment or email! 

Our email: emandlivblog@gmail.com
Social Media (twitter, instagram): @emandlivsblog
Pinterest: Em and Liv

Comment and Subscribe!

Question for the comments:
Have you ever tried Clinique? If so, what's your favorite product? If not, what's something you want to try?

Love you guys!
xoxo, Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment