Monday, November 24, 2014

Thanksgiving Outfits

Hi there! Today we (Em and Liv) are here to give you two outfit ideas for the upcoming holiday. We're so excited for Thanksgiving! But something we always think about is how the day can be looong, so we want to be comfy. Em is showing you a cute, more casual look with leggings, and Liv has an adorable sweater dress to share! So here we go!

Liv:
Hi guys! I just cannot wait for Thanksgiving this Thursday! But I know I'm going to be hanging out with my cousins, so I'll be pretty busy. That doesn't mean I can't be cute, right? Of course not. So in the picture below, this is what I've decided to wear!





I'm wearing a New Directions sweater dress, with leggings and Calvin Klein boots. My scarf is from New York & Company. This is cute and comfy at the same time! With plenty of room for a turkey to fill up my belly :)


Ya'll have a great Turkey Day!



Em: Hey guys! My family and I always travel for Thanksgiving. We always go Black Friday shopping afterwards, so why would I want to wear something that's tight and uncomfortable when I'm going to be in it all night?. With that in consideration I try to always where something cute but casual. Today I'm going to be showing you guys a casual Thanksgiving outfit. 

I'm wearing a sweater from Khol's that is super comfy and flowy. My leggings are from Marshalls my necklace is form New York and Company. and my boots are also from Khol's. I hope this gave you some ideas on what to wear on Thanksgiving! 







Check back on the blog Wednesday for some Black Friday shopping tips! Have a great day!

xoxo,
Em & Liv





No comments:

Post a Comment