Wednesday, November 12, 2014

All About Me: Olivia Grace!

Hi, ya'll! My name is Olivia Grace and I make up 1/2 of Em & Liv's. I'm so, so excited to start up this blog, and to share new things with you. But this post is for you guys to get to know me! So here we go. I'm your typical teenaged southern belle (not really), born and raised in the great state of North Carolina. I love all things beauty, photography, reading, and Netflix (I mean duh). Most recently, I'm giving soccer a shot. I tend to get way too excited for everything (which I don't consider a problem). I'm a little crazy and also very easily scared (result: I hate Halloween). I'm not perfect, but Jesus created me this way, and because of that I'm happy with who I am!

Now that you know everything about me and my entire life, so lets move on.

Get ready for some bombin' blog posts about everything under the sun. They won't be perfect, but they will be pretty darn cool. Please check back soon for a schedule of when you'll see new posts! If you haven't already, go read my homegirl Emily's All About Me post! Thanks for reading,

See ya'll soon!
xoxo, Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment