Wednesday, April 15, 2015

You are special

Hi guys! I miss you all! Its been a few weeks since I've done a post, so I wanted to give some encouragement to everyone.


I love this verse, Psalm 147:4, because it's God showing us that he loves and cherishes each of his creations. And guess what? We are his creation! So often we listen to society tell us who we are. But God is saying, "I know you! I cherish you, and I love you. You are special. You were made in my image, and therefore you are wonderful." Rest assured in those words! And don't let anyone other than Jesus determine your self-worth. 

If you enjoyed this verse, I reccomend reading Psalm 139

Thanks for reading! Have a blessed day. 

Xoxo, Liv

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully written, Liv!! I will definitely read it!! :)

    nikitapalei.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete