Hey friends! So today I am finally sharing with you all my skincare routine! This is mainly targeted with those who have acne prone skin like me, but without the benzyl peroxide it would work good with any skin type because I don't like using products that are specifically targeted for acne. My skin doesn't feel as clean and that i'm putting a lot of chemicals on my face.
- Purity Face Wash by Philosophy : I've talked about this before, but this is my ultimate favorite face wash ever. It's just an ordinary face wash, but it really feels as if it's cleaning my face. It's hard to explain. I would recommend everyone trying this, especially since it's not even target specifically towards acne prone skin.
- St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub: I use this to exfoliate about once a week to get rid of all the dead skin cells on my face. After using this it makes my skin feel clean and fresh.
- Vitamin E Hydrating Toner by The Body shop: Guys, this is my Holy Grail skincare product. I think this toner is the reason my skin has cleared up so much ( mostly just scars now). It feels as if your putting water on your face, but then you look at the cotton ball and am like "Wow all that dirt was really still on my face!"
- Ponds Nourishing Moisturizing Cream: Honestly, all I have to say about this product is that it does a great job at moisturizing. I've been using this for the past six months and absolutely love it!
- Neutrogena on the Spot Acne Treatment: This is the only skincare product that I use specifically for my acne. It has benzyl peroxide in it, which helps dry out zits. Benzyl peroxide works better than salicylic acid for me personally.
Let me know if you use any of these skincare products and how you like them! Also, if you have any blog post request/ ideas let us know!
Make sure to follow us and check beck on Thursday for Liv's post!